Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export video got to high contrast everytime

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 😞 
I dont know what to do anymore, my video after export always got to high contrast and I didnt even put any effect on ... I have watch many youtube and downloaded the QT Gamma Compensation but nothing help...

please help me. It took my whole yesterday already to figure it out and I did like 6 export with new settings and nothing work... 😞 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Hey Mini,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you let us know which version of Premiere Pro you're using? If you're working with Premiere Pro 23.1 or earlier versions, please check out this article. For later versions, please check out this article. If this isn't what you're looking for, please let us know your media's source and what color space it's shot in.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

I'm glad that helped! Most consumer displays are Rec.709, so that's the color space I would use for my projects, but every use case is different.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mini,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you let us know which version of Premiere Pro you're using? If you're working with Premiere Pro 23.1 or earlier versions, please check out this article. For later versions, please check out this article. If this isn't what you're looking for, please let us know your media's source and what color space it's shot in.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the first link solved my problem 🙂 thank you a lot ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information: what type of media are you using, which codec, what are the specs of your system, etc.?

Help us help you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I didnt hope for a respond thanks, so my version is 23.4

I'm using videos downloaded from icloud - thats mean videos from my iphone.

I figure it out that if I export the file as "Match Source - Adaptive High Bitrate" - Format: H264, it will stay the same "color/quality" on youtube.

But I cant watch it with the Movie & TV app on windows.

So I dont know if you can help me 

my PC specs are: 

Windows 10 Home

Version 22H2

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok nevermind it only work if I export it to my file as "Match sequence preview settings" and Format QuicTime and then manual upload it on YouTube ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking to export in HDR or Rec.709? You'll have to make changes to your sequence and export settings accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just try to export it as 4k / HD 😮 sorry I dont even know what HDR or Rec.709 is hahah just found out with your link that I have to set my sequence and modify my clip into Rec.709, so it worked now thanks again ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad that helped! Most consumer displays are Rec.709, so that's the color space I would use for my projects, but every use case is different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines