Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file exported from mp4 no longer in premiere pro folder

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone can help...

I cannot find the exported mp4 file for premiere pro projects -I can find the prproj file, but not the fional exported file -this seems to have happened to all the projects which I have nor completed recently (i.e. in the last few months) ... what's going on? can anyone help? does premiere pro delete/clean-up all the exported files from the premiere pro folders after a while? It's *VERY* annoying! -any help / suggestions much appreciates. FYI -my files are saved on mac hard-drive. 

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...what's going on? can anyone help? does premiere pro delete/clean-up all the exported files from the premiere pro folders after a while?

By @faresm63344287

When you export you can choose the location. It seems that you have just exported so the easiest way to get the location is to go to the Export tab and look for the Location/file path.

No, Premiere Pro does not delete/clean up exported files. 

Averdahl_0-1719064465770.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines