• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font issue with AE 2018 Motion Graphic Templates in 2019 Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When bringing in a Motion Graphic template from a CC library that was authored in After Effects 2018 to a timeline in Premiere Pro 2019 the font will change on certain templates. Is this a known bug? I can go and make all the templates again in AE 2019 but that will take a very long time. Thanks for any response on this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Hi Chris,

I opened up your project in AE to investigate and it looks like you're using the Cinema 4D renderer which means that it is a Mogrt that requires Dynamic Link to render.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.48.24 PM.png

Unfortunately, since AE did not release an emergency patch in tandem with PR, the fix for Dynamic Link AE Mogrts won't be available until the next patch.

Apologies for the inconvenience and I will update this channel as soon as the next patch is live,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Also, when exporting my custom template from After Effects, the "Verifying Adobe Fonts" dialogue/progress bar hangs and never goes away. The template will not save. I have made sure the Typekit fonts (Azo Bold and Medium) are there, but it doesn't make a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines