• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame io not showing colour grade in review page

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just updated Premiere and gone through looking at the Frame.io integration. Going through the options and exporting a sequence with the view to send to a client. This version is graded and in the final stages, however in the Frame.io window as well as the exported version that saves to my cache folder, it seems to have ignored lumetri altogether and is just showing SLOG3. I have been through the options and can't seem to find any solution to this

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lukeg44486815,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you on macOS or Windows? Is there a particular LUT that it ignores or any kind of adjustment that you make? I am on Windows and it seems to be working fine at my end.

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nishu, Im on Windows and using Ground Control LUTs and it seems to be any of the LUTs I apply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines