• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

from Premiere Pro CS5 to Premiere Pro CC

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a Premiere Pro CC installation: Is it possible to open a Premiere Pro CS5 project?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can import a CS6 project into a new project.

Guessing a CS5 will work too but might contain errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich benutze seit Jahren Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. Es gibt Angebote im Web zu Adobe Premiere Pro CC aus dem Jahr 2023. Falls ich dies kaufe: kann ich dort Projekte von Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 öffnen und umwandeln?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot buy 2023.

You need a subscription from Adobe to use 2023. Trial version only contains 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...can I open and convert Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 projects there?

By @oliver0541

Very few people here use CS5 today so the best and fastest way to find out this is if you download a trial version of Premiere Pro CC and test if it works or not. If you do, always create a brand new project in Premiere Pro CC and then File > Import and then find the CS5 project file and import it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, based on past messages (I have not done this myself) make a COPY of the CS5 project and open that copy in the new version... since, if my memory is correct, just opening the CS5 project may/will/??? alter the project so you would then not be able to open the project in CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines