• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoProVR Horizon plugin

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Please tell me. I'm using the GoProVR Horizon plugin for VR 360 video. I have Windows 10. It works on version Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 and only after a series of manipulations and installing it on older versions. I don’t even know how it works, but if you try to install it on Windows 10 and the version of Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 or 2024 without installing the previous ones versions of Adobe Premiere Pro, the program does not see it. I bought a laptop and it has Windows 11, new processors are poorly supported in the Windows 10 version. Has anyone installed GoProVR Horizon in Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 or 2024 on Windows 11? Maybe there are other solutions or other plugins that work the same as GoProVR Horizon? I would appreciate your advice.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That plugin might be an older version that is no longer compatible with the latest Premiere Pro. Try the goPro reframe plugin instead:

https://community.gopro.com/s/article/GoPro-FX-Reframe?language=en_US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines