Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

gpu video filter: get frame dependencies lumetri error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I continue to have problems with Lumetri and turning the web, including this forum I see that we are many.

The error in question is called "gpu video filter: get frame dependencies" and it constantly comes out of me, and in addition to making my health worse, I'm slowing down my workflow in an embarrassing way!

I tried to install different versions including 2019 and the problem persists, I did some things read on the web but that does not change.

Now, I read responses on this forum from someone from Adobe that I prefer not to comment, so someone tell me something sensible since it is 10 years that I use (and pay) the programs of Adobe and I know what I say.

Since you pay a subscription there is no version of an Adobe program that is not full of bugs and I'm really fed up with being a betatester (it needed something at least) because I work with the programs!

my components are:

Windows 10 pro 64bit

Intel Core I7 930 2.80ghz

ram 24G ddr3 333mhz

Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 motherboard

SSD Crucial 250G

Hardisck Western Digital blue 3 tera

video card Asus Strix gtx 1060 6G

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Lumetri error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

The web is full of people complaining about everything. You have to always consider the user base versus number of complaints. Most of us have no trouble with Lumetri whatever. So it's really annoying that you're having troubles. And I wish there was a way to just get it working for you.

As Ann notes, that 8 year old CPU could be part of it ... that one has a small cache and is very slow as is the connection to the slower/older RAM involved. Your GPU is way over-powered for that rig. That CPU/RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue today. After ALL DAY trying to fix it, I finally did it. It was a WEBP Image! Can you believe it? After converting it to PNG, worked. If someone is having a bad time with this error, this is a possibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines