Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with subtitles!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

I'm going crazy about the subtitles in Adobe.

I work on a project where they have seperate srt Files for each clip with subtitles. Now i have about 50 different subfiles in my timeline and I want to export it as 1 srt file. I tried the export captions but just the first 10 minutes of it export. (I checked in and out) whats wrong with this tool? Also when I add Captions it looks like the program crashes and I can't move my mouse anymore - so I have to restart it.

Is there a way I can create 1 new srt File with all my 50 Files so I could reimport it and change for exemple all the sizes in this single file. 

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at my latest reply on this thread on merging SRTs into one new SRT file

It will answer your question. Good luck.

Specs: Mac Studio M2 Max, Sonoma 14.2, PP 24.3, BM UltraStudio 4K Mini, Avid Artist Transport / Artist Mix
Monitoring: HDTV, Behringer MS40 active speakers (thru DAC)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's the direct link to Patrick's post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/merging-multiple-caption-files-into-a-single-caption-srt...

Crashes on adding captions are not common but another user has reported this in the past week. No solution or cause that I see so far.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines