• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you keep a bin in the panel

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a bin in a project for graphics and supers that I will be using frequently. Is there a way to keep the bin as a panel in the left side for every project I create? That way it is easy to drag and drop when needed.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I have done something similar to this in the past is to create a 'template' version of the project, and when a new project is required, open the template, and immediately 'save as' with the relevant user name.

I'm not aware that there is functionality within Premiere to create a 'default' set of bins in a new project. But it would be good. Maybe a feature request is in order?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with SamLanes. Create a default project. I have a default project saved that has my frequently created bins as well as a default sequence created for my normal workflow. Additionally, I have a default folder structure on my system HD that I copy and past to my project/media drive so all of my projects are always set-up the same wqy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines