• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is everyone making DVD's in Premiere Pro without Encore?

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,

It's been more than a little while since I've edited video. I'm doing a project for Veterans for out church in Premire Pro. About 20 years ago, I would send it to media encoder then Encore. I have Creative Cloud but no Encore. How do you do it theses days?

Thanks,

Art

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Hi @Flex Media LLC ,

The last version of Encore was CS6.

You can no longer istall it from the CC Desktop App.

Here is a link to older versions if you bought from Adobe directly.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Should that not work, you will need to look at another application. Pinnacle Studio is an option if you can't download Premiere Pro CS6. (Encore is a part of that install).

Good luck

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

I don't need Adobe Rush but I do need Adobe Encore. 

You can still get it:

Go to ProDesignTools - Adobe CS6 Trial Downloads: Direct Links and download Premiere Pro CS6 (File 1+File2). Double click on PremierePro_6_LS7.exe and follow the instructions. During install you will be promted to give a serial number but you should choose to install it as a Trial. Installing it as a Trial is important.

Since you install it as a Trial it will activate the license via Creative Cloud when you launch Enc

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep pestering Adobe Support to provide a key for Encore! When I first approached Adobe for help for using Adobe Encore again after restoring my computer from a system HDD failure where all my apps had to be reinstalled, I was told that they no longer supported Encore and that the only way was using a CS6 license, which I did not have as I was a new CC subscriber that used Encore on that platform since 2015. Just today I received a email with download links to Premiere Pro CS6 along with a serial key. I had already installed CS6 from earlier interactions with Adobe over this problem and voila. Encore started working again!! Im putting it here as a matter of record. I acknowledge that there isnt any further updates but as most are saying here Encore did what I wanted with it and so am happy to still use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines