• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add video effect to one of multicam?

Engaged ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I created a multicam sequence, I notice camera #1 video is darker than camera #2, so I need to add a video effect to camera #1 clip to brighten it. But where/how do I add the effect; nowhere in my project is there a sequence with camera #1's clip in it. There is only a multicam sequence with both camera's clips in it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to open the multicam sequence from the bin, and you will see that the clips are all set up on different tracks.

Identify the clips you wish to adjust, and add the effect to those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I usually wait til I've pretty much locked the picture.  I then flatten the multicam and then do a "find" for the clip name which will select all the iteration of that clip in the timeline.  I can then drag a lumetri preset to those selected clips.  I sometimes find it useful to put each camera on it's own video track after flattening which makes adding lumetri filters to each angle even simpler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another path is to apply color correction after selecting the clip's Master Clip tab in the Effects Control Panel. Then at changes you make are applied to all instances of the clip.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines