• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export m2t or m2ts with smart rendering technology using CS4 SDK?

New Here ,
May 07, 2010 May 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like to export my m2t/m2ts files without re-encoding, how should I do? Could you give some demo samples?

Thanks.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2010 May 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bravoice,

Any reason why you need to stick with the CS4 SDK, rather than the new CS5 SDK?

For smart rendering in CS4 and CS5, you'll need to develop no less than 3 different plug-ins: an importer, a renderer, and an exporter.  The importer will read in frames from the MPEG-2 source, and store them using a custom pixel format.  The renderer is needed to pass these frames across the process boundary when rendering through Adobe Media Encoder.  And the exporter requests the custom pixel format and writes the untouched frames or GOPs out to the destination file.  All three plug-ins need to be prepared to handle a standard (non-custom) pixel format, in the event that an effect or other operation is done that requires the frames to be decompressed and processed.  It's not something to attempt unless you're willing to really get your hands dirty.  Let me know if you're interested in more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2010 May 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zac Lam, thank you for your response.

I ask that question doesn't mean I must stick with CS4 SDK, just because my computer is out of date now, but it will be upgraded someday when I get enought money.

You've gave me the valuable information on exporting m2t/m2ts files with smart rendering technology. I know such coding procedure is a very complicated one, but if you give me some more detailed information, It would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cs4 does not support m2ts file formate.  You will have to convert m2ts files to a different format.  This was exactly my problem.  With CS5 all the problems are gone and you also get HD as well if you camera is HD>  CS5 has all kinds of advantages over CS4  good luck Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines