• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to motion track

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched up how to motion track and nothing seems to help. do I need after affects? im trying to make a image move with a video please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Premiere Pro does not do motion tracking. Tracking within Pr is quite different and you cannot use images. (well you can but you will have to do this manually, no automated feature like in Ae.

And yes you need After Effects for motion tracking.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cooperc11308693,

I understand you are trying to motion track. After Effects is a better tool to accomplish this. We have Masking and tracking feature in Premiere Pro. Have you checked this article related to masking and tracking? Masking and Tracking in Premiere Pro

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro does not do motion tracking. Tracking within Pr is quite different and you cannot use images. (well you can but you will have to do this manually, no automated feature like in Ae.

And yes you need After Effects for motion tracking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines