Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot choose the preconfiguration to create sequences with videos from Canon

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I am trying to create a video and, at the time to choose the Sequence configuration, I cannot find wich I have to use.

I have made some films with a CANON POWERSHOT SX 540 HS

VIDEO FORMAT : MPEG-4 AVC/H-264

IMAGE QUALITY : 1920-1080 30p

Somebody could help me to choose the good pre-configuration for my clips ?

Thank you so much and kisses from Portugal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Do either or the two you will have a matching sequence:

new item icon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pascaleh20384841,

There are multiple options here for getting the suitable sequence settings for the media type you are using.

You may either simply first import the media into the project bin/panel and then right click on it and select New Sequence From Clip.

This will automatically create a sequence based on the settings of the media file used.

In case you want to create the sequence first and then import the media files in the project bin/panel or the timeline. Then you may follow these steps.

• Once you have created/opened the project, you may click on File>New>Sequence
  • Then from the New Sequence window which opens you may select the preset Digital SLR > 1080p > DSLR 1080p30

This preset would be closest to your media type but please note that this may give you sequence settings with the frame rate of 29.97fps instead of 30fps that you had originally with the media.

You can manually change this once this sequence is created by selecting/highlighting the sequence in the project bin and then clicking on Sequence ( in the menu bar ) >Sequence Settings.

Then you may set the Timebase value from 29.97fps to 30fps.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do either or the two you will have a matching sequence:

new item icon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines