Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an issue with the type tool

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png

I never encountered this issue before, as you can see in my preview. It's like the text is hitting a black border because it won't display the full text. Can someone explain to me what is causing this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

You need to set the Motion parameters in the Effect Controls to default; especially scale which is set to 57 and probably causing your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the effect controls and check the parameters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us Text options in Effects Controls panel, but please, also put the playhead in the middle of the text clip in V2 timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, I know you asked for a picture of the parameters, but I fixed it messing around with the effect control. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You uploaded an image capture from the Effects Control panel but on the Motion tab, not Text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set the Motion parameters in the Effect Controls to default; especially scale which is set to 57 and probably causing your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

===========

Thanks for the help, I know you asked for a picture of the parameters, but I fixed it messing around with the effect control. 

=======

My browser shows this post as a FEATURED post... which means what ? It will be at the top of all posts for eternity ?  As it was solved by poster, is there any way to mark it answered and get rid of it ?? 

[Moderator warning: A section of this post needed to be removed. Please do not threaten forum contributors, including Adobe Employees, it is against Adobe community policy.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann is right about the scaling. Use Vector Motion > Scale in the future to avoid that sort of unintentional cropping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines