Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported and exported video is blurry

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

New to the forum but I need help trying to figure out why my video is blurry.  I shoot the video with a Canon AX10 1920x1080 p using the highest resolution and  29.97 fps.  The Raw video from the camera is crisp and clear, but once I import it into Premier Pro CC it becomes blurry.  When exporting it to blu_ray or DVD  the faces are still blurry.  The raw video is not.  My settings for exporting Blu-ray are as follows.  NTSC, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps, Upper, Quality 75, VBR, 1 pass, min BR 25.00, Target BR 30.00, Max BR 35.00 Mbps.   These settings produces a file size about 21550 MB.  The video is about 1 hr and 35 min.  If anyone has any ideal why the import is such poor quality please help.

Sincerely 

R. Vaughn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the "PLAYBACK" Resolution of your Source and Program Monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about my Dell monitor or a setting in Premier pro?  Like I said the before the raw video on the same monitor is crisp and clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R. Vaughn,

Welcome to the Adobe Forums.

Are you talking about my Dell monitor or a setting in Premier pro? Like I said the before the raw video on the same monitor is crisp and clear.

Please check the playback resolution in Premiere Pro.

Issue.jpg

Attach a screenshot of the export settings window.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok that corrected the blurriness on monitor.  Thank you.  My exported video is still not as sharp as I think it should be.  I attached a screen shot of my settings above.  Once again thank you.  Such a simple fix.  LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go for H.264 Bluray, better codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont need to turn on max render quality if you have MPE hardware turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is MPE hardware how do I check if it is on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the best codec for DVD?  I have been using MPEG2 DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is your only choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are also exporting an interlaced file though your source material is progressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of Export Settings window, that is often very helpful in troubleshooting these issues. Could be a simply setting that is off.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would rather see a screendump of the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok My source video is progressive, and I noticed that when I'm exporting I have it set to interlace.  Should I change it from interlace to progressive?  see screen shot.pic2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make your timeline the same as the footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines