• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing/Linking Media File Problem

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I kept on getting this problem whenever I link an offline video. Premiere just reads the first few seconds of the video in every cut whenever I link an offline file. How do I fix this? Or is this a bug?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean, could you explain your problem in more detail? What I'm understanding is that when you relink an offline clip, Premiere displays the start of the clip instead of the clip you had edited before it got unlinked. Does that sound right? 

If so, try resetting preferences and clearing the media cache. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be experiencing this bug in version 23.4:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/fixed-issue-text-based-editing-clips-reset-to-first...

Updating to 23.5 or rolling back to 23.3 should resolve it; however, if you've saved the project file then you'll need to go into the Auto-save folder and promote an auto-save project to being the current project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines