• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with multicam sync - R3d file not recognised

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am starting to edit a large set of projects for me that is a panel discussion recording with x3 cameras and an audio recording.

One of the cameras used recorded in R3D raw file type. The other cameras are just my standard set up (A GH5 and Canon XC15). The audio was recorded via lapels on each of the panellists and as WAV on a Zoom field recorder.

I have diligently labelled & catalogued everything in Prelude. And now opened in Premiere.

My intention is to sync the footage using the Multicam sequence feature, with the audio as the sync point.

When I do, it syncs the two other video files and the audio, but it comes up with an error for the R3d file. The error message is the 'could not synchronise one or more clips in the current selection because a match could not be found".

Confusingly, it will sync the audio with the R3d footage if I just select the two and use Merge Clip.

I am a bit lost as to what the issue might be. I have 9 of these to edit and it's a work thing, so I am very keen to sort a fix!

Please help!

Red properties.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?