• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low Level Warning Nightmares

Enthusiast ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened yesterday with the same project. After about an hour of editing with no issues I suddenly get multiple warnings stating "A low-level exception occurred in: AE.ADBE Lumetri (GPUVideoFilter::Render)". Then my preview monitor turns black and I can’t see anything on my screen. Similar warnings happened on my other computer earlier this week with a completely different project.

This really messes my workflow up. Closing and restarting the project seems to resolve it. But it shouldn’t be happening in the first place. My video card is a massive, $1,400 video card, 2080 ti on a new PC. I never had this problem on my old computer/video card until earlier this week when it also started having low level warnings. So, these warnings are happening on two completely different machines.

Yesterday I tried to resolve this through adobe help center chat and spent an hour trying to get someone on chat. The chat support was never able to help me resolve it because they would either end the conversation prematurely until finally I got someone that tried to log onto my computer but they were not able to see my computer for some reason.

Do I need to do something to improve the performance or better setup my 2080 ti? This was never a problem before this week with my ten year old computer. Now suddenly it's a problem with both my ten year old computer and my new, awesome computer...

Here's a screen shot showing the warnings and how the preview pane for my timeline goes black. The only thing I can do is restart premiere to resolve this and get back to editing:

low-level-warning.png

Here's a screen shot of the same thing happening yesterday. The preview pane went black also but then it started showing a repeat of premiere in some weird way. As you can see I was trying to get adobe chat support to help. But, I gave up after an hour of waiting for them transferring me to the wrong person three times and then finally getting someone that claims they're the right person they were not able to connect and see my computer for some reason.

warnings-and-nothing.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, late last night I got nvidia support on chat. They suggested I install the "Creators Ready Driver" instead. They have a specific driver for creators! Damn, that would have been nice to know.

I don't know if this will fix the problem until I get heavy back into editing. I will have a lot of editing to do starting tomorrow and the next day after some shooting.

Even still, even if it's using the creator driver instead of the gamer driver it still doesn't seem like this should be happening! This computer build is enormously different than my 10 year old, i7 build that DID NOT DO THIS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, today I've been editing pretty steady hard without error for about two and a half hours and then bam an error that started as one and then boom a long list. What is with this??????? It let me save at least but editing completely had to stop:

Here's the black preview monitor of death:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

crazy new problem. After closing the project because it's locked up I reopen and start editing. As usual for a while everything is solid fine. Then there's suddenly crackling going on in the audio, but only in premiere, not in any other audio (e.g. youtube). Closed and reopened and fine again, just thought I'd share...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines