• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri color always show "(no clip selected)" everytime parameter changed

Enthusiast ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, strange behaviour of my Lumetri color today. Everytime i change the parameter, the lumetri color panel says "(No clip selected)". So i should click again on the video track.

Please see the screen recorder below :

Thanks

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-
TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Eko,

Do you have the latest premiere pro version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really weird behavior that I haven't seen before...

Are you on the latest version of PPro? Have you updated your GPU drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact problem, loads of people do.  Everything is up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve this issue?  I'm having this exact problem in PP 23.4 Build 56.  Super frustrating!  I'm on a Mac M1 Studio on OS 13.3.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For  me I've found this behaviour depends on how the source monitor is opened. If I want to load a multicam sequence in the source window to colour match it in premiere, I have to click it in the project panel and manually laod it into the source window.  That's the only way I can stop this happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I'll see if your suggestion helps.  Super frustrated with PP.  It's just full of bugs these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure it out? 
I mean, I understand, after all, dual monitor setups just emerged during the last 1 or 2 years, so Adobe being behind a little bit (like with most of CS4 still being 32 bit back then, because 64 bit also had been invented the year before, when RAM limits of 640 KB finally got cracked) is totally understandable, especially for something utterly impractical and gimmicky like "dual monitors".

Yet, I'm sure it must be my system's fault. The studio GPU driver. Or maybe I need to delete my preferences again. Or delete my cache again. Or restart my computer again. Or buy a new workstation again.

Or maybe it's all that fancy Firefly stealing tons of resources from development, so people can badly create bad fake images in PS. I dont know. Still no preview possible for radial blur after a couple of decades, just to mention one of the things I'd rather have than replacing body parts or "turning a person's head on a photo".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently on 23.5.0 Build 56 and did some light grading last week.  It now seems ok but I did not rigorously test it.  I forgot about it actually and since it did not bother me, I suppose it is working, at least on my system.  I still have oodles of other editing issues though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What GPU driver are you running atm? I rolled back to latest studio version, no change. Seems like it's coming and going, had a plugin window on Screen 2 without problem for a couple of days, 2 days ago it rendered PP unusable again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a M1 Max Mac Studio, 32 core GPU, running Mac OS 13.4.1c.  So whatever GPU driver is included in that.  Driving 3 displays, 2 1080 Asus and 1 LG Ultrawide 2560 x 1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting... entirely, 100% different system. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must be a UI bug. I realized, when I quit PP out of frustration, the very fraction of a second before it closes I can see the effe cts in the window that previously claimed I had no clip selected. After restarting and selecting the clip, it appears as selected 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started having this issue now for the first time. Also just started using the 2024 version 24.0.0 (Build 58). 

I have a multi-cam sequence that I've opened "in timeline" so I can color correct the source clips. I select the clip, go to the Lumetri panel, and the second I make a change to any of the parameters, the panel becomes grayed out and at the top of the panel it says "(no clip selected)". I've done this exact same thing (color-grade clips within a multi-cam sequence) multiple times before and it hasn't happened until now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upvote the issue in the 1st post, otherwise it gets ignored. Looks like you'll have to restart PP everytime this happens. Check if you also see the effects in the FX window that aren't there because you have "no clip selected". I suspect it's a UI bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same problem! Anyone have any workarounds that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your hardware/OS?

Is the option to select clip under playhead selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, can you let us know what version of Premiere your using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines