• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Glitching Bug

Engaged ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else able to replicate this issue? Does it happen on a Mac, or with non Nvidia graphics cards?

Running Lumetri Color with any value of "Whites" or "Blacks" other than the default 0 in the Basic Correction section causes garbled garbage white lines on the far right of the screen. I'm having this happen with footage that's 4676 x 2338, but I'm pretty sure that's not the only resolution affected.

Steps to reproduce this bug:

• Create a sequence in Premiere that has these Sequence Settings: 4676 x 2338, Square Pixels (1.0), No Fields (Progressive Scan)
  • Create an adjustment layer that matches the sequence size and place it on the timeline
  • Add Lumetri Color and change "Whites" or "Blacks" in the Basic Correction section to anything that's not 0
  • Place any piece of footage underneath, and make sure that it's big enough to fill up the entire frame (the bug will happen on native 4676 x 2338 footage, as well as anything you scale up to fill the frame)
  • Notice the glitching white pixels on the right-hand side of the screen

This glitching shows up in the final product, if you encode at the same frame size (4676 x 2338), so you can see the bug in action here:

Lumetri Bug - YouTube

I'm running

• Windows 10
  • GTX 1080 with up to date drivers (also affects older driver version 388.13)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what's the latest? Still having issues with this as well.

Running Premiere Pro CC 13.0.1 on:

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 12.08.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wes, if this helps.

Windows 10 - 1803

PremiereCC - v13.0.1 (Build13)

Nvidia GTX1070 - v416.34 (10/11/2018)

The exact same issue, a white glitch on the right edge when either whites or blacks are modified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've isolated the issue internally.   Sorry for any inconvenience here.

Looking forward to getting the fix out to users soon.  

Wes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Wes yeah just experienced this today with my first color correction of the year. Weird stuff. Should I upgrade to Mojave? I'm still on Sierra, 10.12.6

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 3.21.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colby Fulton,

Get thee to High Sierra. It's the current sweet spot, some say.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this post is old, but apparently still relevant. I am getting completely unusable renders/previews when using lumetri presets. Unsure how long this has been an issue as I am only trying LUTs my first time in several months.

upioneer__0-1587335312556.png

Adobe Premiere Pro v14.1.0 build 116

Windows 10 Pro v2004 build 19608.1000

DirectX 12

nVidia driver v27.21.14.5012 dated 1/3/2020

Downloaded the latest available v445.87 dated 4/15/2020

nVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB

Intel i7-5820k

Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 1TB

32GB system memory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to help unless you give the version of Premiere you're using, the media involved, and your graphics card and driver.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere v14.1

GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Game Ready Driver ver 450.82

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 750 with a 450 driver ... I'm amazed, but that's probably because it's a Ti card.

Have you tried with the Mercury Acceleration in the Project setting dialog set to software only?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you use only software, then everything is displayed well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video about it and how I resolved it.. for now.

Here's the video if you need a step by step guide: https://youtu.be/PZDEOyxz-Vc

but pretty much to summarize what I did on the video, I uninstalled the GPU driver and reinstalled an older version of it. 

You can also try to rollback your GPU driver if it's not grayed-out for you 

Neiolytic_0-1593517365896.png

It was grayed out on my PC when I was trying to fix this issue so I had to do whatever's on the youtube link.

Hope this solves your isssue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I have the same issue on Windows 10 system after updating CC 2020 and  NVIDIA P4000. My solution to the problem is I deleted all the Lumetri I have applied and reapply them and it's all working fine. I don't know if this would be of any help but mine is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this bloody problem as well, mine is going crazy like hell. BUT strangely, i don't know if it is okay to say third party plugin name, once i've installed RG Magic bullet suite, problem is gone forever! i've tried every single damn thing, i formatted my pc, i changed my ssd, i was really thinking even changing my graphic card. can't say that this fix is going to work on every pc but at least solved mine! worth to try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, there is a problem with Nvidia drivers as noted in over 50 threads here over the last few days. This problem occurs with those drivers across other apps like AfterEffects and Resolve. While some Nvidia GPU users can go back to the 445.x drivers some have to go clear back to something like 442.19.

Also ... frequently it's necessary to do a 'clean install' from the Nvidia installation panel, and use the Studio drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil, it (kind of) solve my problem. I downgraded to 442.19.
Using Nvidia Geforce 1050 ti Max-Q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've got same glitches. There are "artefacts" since I've updated to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 14.3
My specs:

• Premiere Pro CC 14.3
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti OC 11G, latest drivers.

Adobe support hasn't a solution for me so far. So I've tried different things.
I've recognized that the glitches are in connection with the lumetri color, so I tried to deactivate several things.

And the glitches are caused by the colorwheels in lumetri color.

So Adobe: It'll be nice to fix this problem. I can't change the lumetrie color colorwheels in every single project I've made with Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read the forum, its all over the place.

Issue with latest nvidia driver 451.

Solution is to roll back to drivern 446 or 442.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on this too. Mine is too worse.

This happening when I enable the CUDA. On software, it works fine with red bar.. how come?

any solution to this? please help!Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per maybe 100 posts or more over the last week, the Nvidia drivers are wonky. Roll back to at least 445.x if not 442.x.

In the Nvidia driver installer ... use the clean install and studio driver options.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Niel: only the 442 is a studio driver. 446 and 445 are game drivers.

Clean install is an option found under Custom installation for all drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines