• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri scopes not showing up

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lumetri scopes is not showing up in premiere 2020 I don't understand why it works with 2018 but not 2020 I never encountered a problem with adobe before and yes I tried resetting my settings and workspace

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the panel not appear if you go to the menu bar: Window>Lumetri Scopes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The panel is there, but there's nothing in it. Right clicking and selecting the various scopes does nothing but put checkmarks on the pulldown menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've trashed my preferences.

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.25.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.26.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, it worked perfectly in the version before 2020..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. At home and the office, just starting this week.

I go into Color Workspace, click on scopes but it only shows an artifact of the editing window. The controls do not function and the scopes are not visible.

I am running 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.7 GHz (4.3 GHz Max Boost), Windows 10, MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR MK2 8G OC GPU, CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard. wy program drive is a 970 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD 500GB (exchange for PRO version, see below) and my scratch disk is a 860 EVO SATA 2.5" SSD 250GB.

Uninstalled the program and reinstalling now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after reinstalling and opening my project I did get the scope back but now my video preview in editing mode won't work. I started a new project, dropped in a video file and the preview now works but the scopes are now gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it works in whatever mode I open it in. If I open the project in editing mode the video preview works but scopes do not. If I open it in color work space the scopes are there and work but the preview in editing workspace does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, My scopes show but do now move on playback but if I jog forward or backwards on the timeline they work fine. They used to work just fine on playback but now are just frozen! Weird but I guess it's yet another case of Adobe breaking the golden rule in updates! "IF IT AIN'T BROKE THEN DON'T F*CK*NG FIX IT!!!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your rig? Wondering where the problem is. Working fine on my Win10 24-core Ryzen.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you screenshot what you're seeing?

Have you tried trashing your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project file works fine on my 2015 MacBook Pro, but it sucks having to edit on a laptop monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...the media pending thumbnail on the lumetri panel possibly points to a media cache issue. Try clearing out your media cache as well. Then a reinstall if that doesn't work.

What are your system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact problem described above.

I've deleted the media  cache, and reinstalled premier, but I still can't see anything in the scopes panel,

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I can open the window, but there is nothing there. lumetri.jpg

Mac mini (Late 2012)

2,3 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for running Premiere 2020 - specifically you don't have enough GPU memory. This is likely the reason it isn't displaying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it appear with any other file types? Do you have any ProRes or DNX files? JPG?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you machines meet the requirements which can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix the Pending Media first if system does meet min requirements.

How to Easily Fix Media Pending Error (After Render) in Adobe Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same thing. I have tried everything and I still get a blank, gray space when trying to pull up Scopes. I have a late 2012 Mac with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 512MB Graphics card. It sound slike people think this may be the issue. In all honesty, this Mac may look old on paper, but it runs so great (knock on wood) I think I will just stay on 2019 until this thing dies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered the same problem.

The solution that worked for me was to open the "Color" workspace under the Window panel.

Scopes showed up and I was able to go back to my previous worksapace with scoped showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me this did not work.

Mac Monterey, Ae 18.4.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked.  I opened color then went to Windows/Lumetri Scopes and they appeared.  thye then apperaed under my saved Lumetri Custom workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved by right click the scopes panel, and make preset change to another one. and it "refreshed"? hope it's helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines