how to I move them around?

Many thanks

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually move stuff to an unused level and then move from there back to where I want... so for your situation you could put v1 on v3 and v2 on v4, which means you now have blank v1 and v2...and you move the stuff down to where you want it.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks salvo24.

I actually had a go and that worked.

I also found that, while moving a sequence of tracks, in order to keep the sequence on the same starting point on the timeline, holding down the Shift key constrains the sequence to stay on it original starting time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good going. Yes, that's a pretty new feature ( shift ) .. I use an old cs6 version.... so I use arrow keys to go to next clip and use the CTI as a guide so it stays in line... the clips sorta stick to and snap to the CTI location. But shift is faster I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines