• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Source in export by default

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update to the new export window, I have to manually click the "Match Source" button or one of the "Match Source" presets for every video I export.  Since I'm exporting for various sizes of video boards, nothing is standard 16:9 or 4:3.  Even un-favoriting the Standard HD presets and making the "Match Source - High Adaptive Bitrate" the first one option, I still have to click the "Match Source" button under the video tab.  When I'm exporting hundreds of different sequences from the same project, this becomes very tedious and time consuming.  Is there a way, like in the old export window, that I can set these all by default for every sequence in the project?

TOPICS
Export , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the frustration. Have you made export presets that reflect the outputs you need? Let me know if that would work for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can see the "older" Export dialogue box in Media Encoder (still, even in 2022)  😉

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that in making things seemingly more easier on the user, Adobe has effectively made it more cumbersome for the savvy.

You can always add a suggestion for a new feature using the Help > Provide feedback feature in the program which will take you to https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And for some unknown reason, they change Export window in Premiere but not in Medie Encoder....

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines