• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder won't queue

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest build of Premiere CC. I can export sequences without issue but if I try to 'Queue' and send to Media Encoder, it won't show up. Basically, Media Encoder will launch automatically as it should be no job actually get's added...It just sits there. I've waited close to 30 minutes with no success. The behaivor is identical to whenever I just launch Encoder on it's own. Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

The AME team is investigating similar reports from other customers. While they have not yet nailed down the cause, the workaround they're recommending is to clear your AME preferences. The easiest way to do this is to hold Shift while launching AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 129 Replies 129
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hoptocopter2​

Wow! This has worked for me, thanks a lot!

We were able to fix this problem (on a Mac) by going to...

Documents>Adobe>Adobe Media Encoder

Documents>Adobe>Premiere Pro

...and deleting everything out of there while both AME and Premiere Pro were closed. Then we restarted the programs, which rebuilt those folders. Sorry, not sure exactly which of those folders were the one that fixed the problem, but one of them definitely was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was this ever fixed by adobe - im still getting these problems - ill send 30 files over to encoder to encode and will typically only get about 23-25 over. the other ones i have to do manually within premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked for me

The AME team is investigating similar reports from other customers. While they have not yet nailed down the cause, the workaround they're recommending is to clear your AME preferences. The easiest way to do this is to hold Shift while launching AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I'm on a windows 10 machine.

Launching AME from AE takes several minutes. I've purged all memory, saved my file, quit and opened it back up.

Once AME is open there is no file in the que. Adding it again from AE has no effect... I just cant get the file into the AME.

I'll try a restart,  hopefully it will work, it was working last week (slow but working)

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on a PC running the latest CC builds, and with Network access to projects.

This also happens to me frequently, but I've found that shutting down Media Encoder after it fails to queue, then deleting the temporary files created by Media Encoder in the working project folder will allow me to queue it.

Hope this helps someone with similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines