Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Loading bar missing

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
So i've recently update my Premiere Pro version to the 2022 and i notice that there is no more media loading bar at the bottom right of the screen.
Wich makes it really annoying to know when your project is fully loaded and ready to keep on working on it.
It bugs me hit play to view the video and have a tremendous amount of lag just because the media isnt fully loaded yet.
Is this permantent? Is there a setting to have the media bar again on screen? Or this option was replace with something different?.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been moved to the progress panel I believe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this. Have no idea what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Could you share the screenshot of the issue? This will help us in better understanding.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, muchas veces este proceso se genera en segundo plano y va a demorar mucho, depende de la acntidad de material que tengas y la calidad de este (sd, ghd, 4k, etc)
Solo es cuestion de esperar y no generar ningun cambio antes de empezar a editar.
Sugiero que dejes cargar el matyerial y esperes sin hacer ningun tipo de cambio por lo menos unos 5 a 10' minutos antes de empoezar a editar.

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has been moved to the "Progress" window.

progresspanel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines