• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mograt Files Change Word color independently

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! First time posting, hope I can explain myself clearly!

I am using motion Graphics Templates I just made in After Effects. I was wondering if it is any way to change the color of a word or multiple words within a text line. For example: I have one line that says:

"Mograt Files Change Text color independently"

I can change the whole text color by assigning a fill effect and change the fill color (no problem here), but how can I change just the color of the words ''Change Text" inenpendently from the rest? Or assuming I wanted to have each word in that line in a different color... Is there a way? 

Thanks in advance and best regards!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried highlighting the word, then change colour and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to After Effects and use Source Text tool. Generate a hold keyframe with clocky, move playhead in timeline and select text you want to change and change it color from Character panel. This way you can change the text color without another layers. 

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-04 a la(s) 11.45.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines