• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Video Effects Not Working

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the proper steps the get the Gaussian Blur to normal video effect where it starts out blurred and ends clear however the program doesn't seem to be working. When I try to add the effect it already has the stop motion selected and if I change the blur and then add a new marker later in the clip and set the blur to 0 it instantly changes the entire clip right back to 0 blur. Even if I don't add a marker and change the blur later in the clip it should set a new marker however it isn't working. I've tried to unselect the timestop next to speed and then reselect it to see if that would help but it's always the same issue, the markers do nothing and I end up changing the blur of the entire clip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peterk79684597,

In order to animate the effect property in Premiere Pro please use the keyframe function instead of markers.

Adding, navigating, and setting keyframes in Premiere Pro

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I believe the issue is that when I use the Gaussian Effect or any other motion and I try to add a keyframe for the speed portion it just uses a marker instead and puts a marker down even though I'm clicking add a keyframe. This doesn't happen when I use keyframes from opacity and not speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines