Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Editing in Premiere CC Issue

Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded th trial version in Premiere CC and try to edit a multicam project edit about 30 min of footage saved it and close Premiere CC after reopen each cut made on timeline start with the begining of video so like i had 3 cameras and all of them start recording on diferent time i got like black image all over and sometime when i had switched to the camer x what start recording 1st is showing the image

........ any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

The fix for this bug has been cleared. It will be in a patch that’s nearly ready for release. I’m not at liberty to talk about when exactly the patch will go live, but it will not be until after we return from the company-wide shutdown this week. This fix not only produces correct multicam sequences but also redeems those corrupted by the bug.

I traced the issue back to the exact build when it was introduced, which dated to just weeks before the end of the cycle. It was not discovered until liter

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 225 Replies 225
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I  was having this issue with one of my cameras being black in the viewer window during playback with multi-cam and my fix ended up being that i had set in and out points on the footage to cut and that for some reason created a bug that was causing the black screen.  Once I took the in and out points off and then put the footage back in and went through all the process to do mulit-cam, it WORKED!!!  thank goodness cause i have an hour and half show that I have to have fully cut in the next two weeks and none of my multi-cam footage was working...!  Hope this helps someone else!

-Clint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines