• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Sequence UI Unresponsive

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, long time user of PPro here, just making simple 2-person point-of-view switching gaming videos.

Recently, found out a feature called Multicam editing existed.

Oh god, I was so excited for the tidy timeline and the easy switching/cutting of 'cameras' (aka video clips.)

Imported just two video clips (1hr each, h.264, game audio included, both exact same format and codecs, my partner and I have identical recording software.)

Went through the quick process of syncing them up with a mutual noise in both clips.

Made a new clip from sequence, set program monitor to multicam mode, enabled multicam on the new 'clip', even found that awesome 'Audio follows Video' feature in that rather odd location (Rclick seq tab) and was ready to go!

I applied a simple cross dissolve fade in, and began watching for a good time to switch views.

Got it! My friend had made a wonderful new item in the game for us to use!

I pressed spacebar to pause the timeline so I could move the playhead back a bit for a cut.. and nothing happened.

All keys and mouse input were gone. Premiere pro refused to stop playing.

After pressing and clicking every key I could think of, I was forced to close PPro via the task manager.

I have yet to be able to make a single cut in a very simple project. My workflow has been completely halted.

After hours of googling, I have admitted defeat and arrived at the forums.

Please send help.

Most recent version of PPro

I7-7800

GTX 1070

32GB ram

Thanks,

Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Driver for Soundcard and GPU.

Convert h.264 into other format and see if that works. If it works tweak the recording options of your Capturing Software until the files work seamlessly in Premiere.

(Pro-Tip:) Close TeamViewer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All drivers are up to date, and this EXCLUSIVELY happens during MULTICAM sequence. PPro has never gone completely unresponsive in the years I have worked with it, and we haven't had to change file formats at all. I have also waited for conforming, closed everything except premiere and system critical processes, and even fresh-installed Windows 10. I really don't think I should have to change my workflow for a single solitary feature, especially when it has worked seamlessly up to this point.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josh,

Was this a project you updated from a previous version? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines