• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple markers/Marker overlaping problem

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from premiere 2021 to the last version of Premiere 2022 and it's seems like there is a change in marker behaviors.

Usually, when I'm derushing, I use markers in a timeline containing all rushes. To identify group of shots I use the Alt+Click+Drag to title a zone of the timeline ex: Wide Shot exterior. 

After that, while I'm reviewing shots in a specific group,  I'll use markers  to  specifie interesting moments. By the end I got that kind of result. (See picture below grabbed from Premiere 2021) 

With Premiere 2022, it's seem like I'm unable to put a marker in a section which use a "zoned marker" (Alt Click).  As i try to add one,  no single markers are added and my playhead just keep getting back at the start of the "zoned marker". Is there any checkbox in the preference where I can change this behavior to get back to my usual workflow or it is a new restriction/bug in Premier 2022?

Thanks in advance for your inputs on this!

Marker Question.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The magic of overlapped Markers is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You code gods

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm I missing something here or this fonction has just simply not translated to the latest version? #UpgradeToRemoveFeature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines