• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiply objects on screen

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I am currently trying to learn Premiere. After trying many video editors, I believe I may have found my home here.

I would like to ask a question that's been driving me crazy. I have a footage of a traffic jam, which consists of 10 cars. I would like to know if I can multiply those cars and make them seem like 20 or 30, for example. I thought it would be fairly simple, but searching for almost two hours didn't bring any result at all.

So, is there a way to multiply objects on footage?

Thanks!

Screenshot of car jam. I would like the cars to go on and on, until the end of the road.

t.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

For the flexibility that you're looking for, you'd want to be working in the application that created the image in the 1st place.

Does it have to be that image with more cars added or can you create something like it from scratch?

If looking to do it from scratch, here's what I can think of:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is better done with an effects program, like After Effects, where every car is an object and can be duplicated (and altered) at will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a still image, Photoshop might be better.  Or, Photoshop to prep it then After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh... Well, I have been looking for so many hours that I actually began to realize it's not as simple as it appears. Not with premiere pro anyway.

So I would have to find an effects software.

Thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest solution if possible: search another photo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the flexibility that you're looking for, you'd want to be working in the application that created the image in the 1st place.

Does it have to be that image with more cars added or can you create something like it from scratch?

If looking to do it from scratch, here's what I can think of:

I didn't list Photoshop or Illustrator.  While each has 3D features, I'm not sure either has the toolset you'd want to create what you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines