Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mute Audio-Track 2 if Audio-Track 1 is playing

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together!

I have a Video where on the Audiotrack1 are some Voice-Records. On the second one there is Music.

Do i have to reduce the Volume every time with Key-Frames or is there a simpler Way?

Thanks for your Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RafnexJr,

Use Solo button to play the Audio track & mute other Audio tracks.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, I think , you are looking for is auto ducking, where the music volume is reduced during the vos. Premiere does not have this but you could send the project to Audition where this effect is available, I have not use it myself so I can't comment on how good it is.

As a (very old) trained sound mixer I prefer to do the level changes manually using the fader automation, you can make the music duck on musical phrases rather than the less subtle auto method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doing the work in PP alone, you will need to manually set up keyframes and make volume adjustments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines