• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Fix: Premiere pro will not play audio after replacing footage and will not keep keyframes

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

History: This is what I did; I downloaded an audio marked .mp3 of a song and edited a few keyframes on it's volume channel. I later got access to the high quality .wav file and tried to "Replace Footage" through the project manager.

Problem: When I "Replace Footage", the audio file becomes striped, the keyframes are lost, and the audio cannot be heard when previewed.

Other info: If I import the .wav file and place it into the timeline, it plays and behaves just fine. I also noticed that if I hit the "next keyframe" button in the effects panel on the volume control, it jumps after the clip to points that look like they would be my keyframes but it doesn't show keyframes where it jumps to. This problem occurs across versions of CC 2017.

Software: Adobe CC 2017

Hardware: Windows 10, 32 GB ram, and high quality processor/ video card. 150 GB SSD

Reference images:

trouble2.pngtrouble1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?