• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested Sequences Functionality

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely crazy that even now you can't consolidate your project and ask it to include all Nested Sequences within the chosen sequences. My project can contain so many sequences and nested clips it is impossible to navigate and choose the correct ones within the project. The navigation in the Project Manager reminds me of 90s selection boxes.

Also, the ability to render and replace nested sequences? 

Basic functionality to make everybodys life easier and streamlined!

TOPICS
Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is designed by Adobe to be primarily user-to-user help, with oversight by product support staff. So posting here doesn't get anytyhing "to Adobe" ... but to other users like me.

They do have the UserVoice system for any bug or feature idea discussions. The engineers do read every post there and yes, I've talked with one who does at MAX. His biggest complaint was that too many people filing over there don't add enough information whether it's a bug or feature idea. So ... search over there, find a few posts on the problems with the Project Manager, and upvote/comment.

Then come back here and post the links to the threads so we can also go upvote. Project Manager needs some rebuilding in my humble opinion. And .... Adobe lives by metrics. Every post on UV also gets collated and sent to the upper managers who determine budgets. Give them some metrics!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines