• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Export Panel

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to go back to the previous Export Panel, this new one does not fit with personalised workspaces... thanx

max

TOPICS
Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Hey Massimiliano5FBB,

My apologies for the inconvenience, only way to go back to the previous export panel would be to install the previous version of Premiere Pro (v22.2). You can find the guide to do so here.

I have noted your feedback and will share it with the team. You may also post your suggestions at the UserVoice.

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't normally have undocked panels, as for my stuff, I'll use custom workspaces. But I know others do, and yea, that's not working as you'd expect. I can't even move the undocked panel or close it. Not good.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I even had to close the whole program using CTRL ALT DELETE when unfortunaltely the undocked text container was in front of the IMPORT EDIT EXPORT buttons. There was no way out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines