• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Label colours appear to have inverted in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened Premiere Pro today to find all the label colours in my timeline appear to be inverted. The lighter colour is now the main body of the clip and the darker colour is now the waveform. I have tried to go through all the different label group styles. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Does anyone know how to get this back to the default colours. 

I have attached an image of what it should look like and what it looks like now.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

HI everyone -

This is not actually a bug. It is the intended behavior when your label colors are brighter than a certain amount. When that is the case, we will make the waveform darker than the background instead of lighter. Most of the label colors in the "Classic" or "Vibrant" are bright enough to trigger this appearance. The "Default" ones are not. So if you don't like the look, the solution is to choose one of the more muted themes or to manually adjust your label colors to a darker color.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

First, I want to thank you all again for your feedback and comments. We are actively listening and working to address the issues you've raised. I'd like to provide an overview of some of the concerns we've heard so far, to clarify what constitutes a bug and what does not.

Color Text Labels Inverted: Indeed, we've encountered a bug regarding the inversion of color text labels in this latest release. Our team is working diligently to address this issue promptly. In past releases, when a user picke

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 251 Replies 251
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my post above yours, to change the audio colors to a dark color:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/p-label-colours-appear-to-have-inverted-in-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I will try a dark colour when I install it again. Though I'm more concerned with how the waveforms look, it was really hard to make anything out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines