• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool for audio not working

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not Premiere expert, but I've been using it for quite some time now for basic editing. Thinking back to past projects, I remember always being able to use the pen tool and click on a portion of adio that would put little markers or key frames on it to adjust the aduio up and down. Now no matter what I try or what I google, I can't seem to get that to happen again. And yes I have the most updated version. Any help would be appreciated  

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that the clip is highlighted and that the channel/volume stop watches are turned on  (blue) in the Effect Controls panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Firstly, make sure that you've got enough vertical space to reveal the keyframe envelop to work on: 

Vertical.gif

If you don't see the keyframe envelop (the line going across the audio that you would use the pen tool on) make sure that you have keyframes turned on for clips in the timeline:

ShowAudioKeyframes.png

 

Ann beat me to it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines