• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback on mobile device

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my program in Premiere Pro.  It has one audio source recorded from my camera DSLR and one audio source from a music video.  I exported the project and it plays correctly on my computer.  But I cannot share it correctly.  If I send it to messenger or to mobile device, the audio sound track recorded from my camera will not playback. What can I do to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post some more specifics?

- Are the 2 audio tracks mixed together, or are you doing separate exports with different audio?

- What format are you exporting to?

- What mobile device are you previewing on?

- How are you sending the exports to the mobile device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator note: Afrahm replied in a new thread, I'm quoting that here and deleting that thread to keep this topic going for them.]

Thanks for your reply! The two tracks are in one Premiere Pro sequence.  They will be played individually at different points on the timeline.  I’m exporting to Quick time – 1920 x 1080.  I need to know which format or codec will support this. As I said, it plays fine on my computer. I’m sharing it through iphone 5s and email.  I sent it through imac/iphone messenger and through Google drive.  The recorded music plays great and the audio that goes with my video is unintelligible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add 'fill left with right' audio effect to the faulty clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u for sending me replies to this problem.  PLEASE  explain how to "fill left w. right audio"?  ALSO - I'm using a Nikon. 

What is the Nikon hookup for recording with a mic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a screenshot.  Sequence video and audio play correctly on my computer.

The mono dialog is in the middle.  It will not play when sent to cell phone, but the

stereo recording plays.  Is there anything that you know of that I can do to correct this?

ALSO - How can I correctly set up a situation with these two types of audio and have it to play correctly

on mobile device or email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at the link I gave in forum answer 3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK! THANK U! Please excuse my confusion. I'm really a "newbie", but I got it now.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure both audio tracks are in-phase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know which format or codec will support this.

They all will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines