• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback performance is way worse in CC 2019 than it was before

Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to confirm that playback performance is way worse in CC 2019 than it was before.

I get dropped frames for standard HD mp4 files and sometimes even on rendered 720p proxies!!!

Something was broken for sure.

Getting that kind of playback performance on a best machine (Intel i9 7960X 16-core, Nvidia Titan X 1080) is unacceptable.

I'm also on the latest version of Windows, with updated drivers & clean installation of PPro CC 2019 on newly created project.

Performance lags on a HD timeline with the mixed content of H264 & prores files and some UHD drone clips.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some of you may want to look at my post here and what I did to fix it. Hope it helps.

About the stuttering playback in Premiere 2019

In brief, I had to quit using Cineform previews and use 8 or 10-bit YUV uncompressed. Took me a while to figure it out.

So yeah, I may be wrong, but I'm of the opinion something has changed with the Cineform codec. Or how this version handles certain preview types since most of the other codec choices didn't play very smoothly either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines