• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP will not import from exported LRC Hyperlapse pics although the sequence shows the clip is black

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had a problem with this issue. I have made several hyperlapse videos with my DJI Air 2s. I edit the RAW photos that make up the sequence in LRC 2024 (up to date) and then export them in JPG form to a file on  my Desktop. Then I import the files that make up the sequence to PP 2024 (up to date. ) The video shows in the top windows, the photos that make up the sequence show on left window, but the clip that usually shows pink in color is black. I can not make any adjustments to the black clip. I hjave provided a screen shot.

dbc pp down.jpg

I have tried everything. This has never happened before. Please help I am an experienced Adobe user in PS, AE, AI, PP, LR, LRC... 

My computer Lenovo Legion 5, 32 GB Mem, Nvidia AMD Radeon Graphics, Ryzen 4000 Series 7, its not my computer I have done dozens of hyperlapses in the fashion I have described above... please help

www.michaelvertrees.com

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to try resetting preferences

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears. To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Rob I appreciate your reply. I did that with the Alt and now when I import the images they are out of numerical sequence AND now the file names contain " 4;29" at the end of the jpg extension...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry ... -;04 shows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dbc pp down 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to change the way the images are named;

e.g. CBD0001.jpg, CBD0002.jpg, CBD0003.jpg, etc

You can do this in The Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Ann... I appreciate that. When I export them I do so to a file that I created on my desktop. I rename them so that they are sequencially numbered with a name that applies to all of them, such as "DJIhyperlapse" and I export them as JPG. They are all sequencially numbered when they export to the file on my desktop... "DJIhyperlapse1.jpg, DJIhyperlapse2.jpg, DJIhyperlapse3.jpg..." and so on... so this is a practice I have done forever. I appreciate your help, though... cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried zooming in on the sequence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines