• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preimere pro cc how do i burn a dvd once finished without encore cs6

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a video with the latest premiere pro cc, how do i burn a dvd without the encore cs6?

or how do i install encore cs6 on my computer.  extremely disappointed in adobe with this software.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the Lounge, where there is no product technical support. I'll move this thread to the Premiere Pro forum.

To burn a DVD, you'll need Encore (or another third party tool). Encore isn't installed by default anymore, but you can install it from the Creative Cloud desktop app by installing Premiere CS6. Instructions are found here on this Adobe help page:

How to download and install Adobe Encore CS6

For the record, this makes me grumpy, too. I really like Encore and wish it were being maintained. But, for now, it still works well.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank You, new to forums.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From everything I've read on this, the basic underlying code for the authoring feature (creation of the DVD itself) was licensed from another company ... which got bought out by a different company ... which didn't want to keep producing updates of that code and so "locking" Encore as it was at that point. I'm surmising like many others, that Adobe was left in a position where they could continue to just let that software be usable but not upgraded, or start over licensing the code from someone else & building a new program around it.

Like Michael, I'm not personally thrilled with the choice they made ... even if I do understand it. For those of us still needing to produce them, authoring a DVD is something we have to do. But it's a continually smaller market.

If you have any trouble getting it working, post back ... there's a number of us here that can help you through the process.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always I have a glitch, GRRR!!

I installes CS6 delted it but kept the encore, of course it never showed up in my app not even previous versions.  I am running an update for the CS6 preimer pro.  I created my video with the lastest version of preimere pro, of course as i type i see an update.  what am i doing wrong.

I exported my media its already done the queery all i need is encore.

Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there another way that i can fix it to auto play save to computer then burn a dvd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using Encore CS6 since it came out. Have not had any problems to this day. Oh, sorry - one problem - my DVD writer in the computer one time was not working properly. As with many people here, the best method is to make an ISO file form Encore, then burn it to disc using ImgBurn [The Official ImgBurn Website ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always I have a glitch, GRRR!!

I installed CS6 deleted it but kept the encore, of course it never showed up in my app not even previous versions.  I am running an update for the CS6 premier pro.  I created my video with the lastest version of premiere pro, of course as i type i see an update.  what am i doing wrong.

I exported my media its already done the queery all i need is encore.

Is there any way i can save video to my computer then burn to dvd to auto play?

Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the encore it is under c drive, programs, adobe and there is encore!! 

Thanks Everyone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I see you found the Encore forum, so ask us any questions you have there. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines