• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro not working after 3 months of troubleshooting

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PS and LR on PC and just bought an EOS 10 Cine camera so I thought it made sense to go with PP CC 2018.  To date I have not been able to work on any of my projects and am now considering another video editing package.  I have tried all reasonable options including a major upgrade to my PC (circa $3k) all to no avail.

All drivers, software etc are up to date and the best I can manage is to open PP new project, import some footage and then as soon as i go to edit PP either hangs or BSOD's with the only option being a reset.  I did try tech support (adobe chat) - very nice, helpful chap. After an hour with no fix he recommended a full re-install and/or go to win 10.  I did both.  Anyone want my license to PP - I will give you a 6 pack of beer and some chips to take it off my hands.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So - I thought it worthwhile coming back on this thread to close out.

I setup Davinci Studio (dongled version), imported media, ran my edits, color correction audio (on a Canon C200 RAW file - 31GB).  Pressed render and it crashed every time.  Went on the Da vinci forum and one thing was suggested which I either missed or was not mentioned for PP CC.  Namely, switch off fast boot at BIOS to allow all drivers to load properly in Win 10 pro.

Worked a treat for Da Vinci - so I gave it a try on PPCC trial.  Also good.....

I will stay with Da Vinci for now as I have a couple of big projects to get finished. 

Thanks to all for all the prior help on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines