• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Rendering and Exporting Extremely Slow

New Here ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Apple Mac Studio with M1 Max chip and 32 gb RAM and 2 TB storage. In the past few months, it's been taking videos (1080p 60 fps 1 minute recap videos) that usually take a few minutes to render and export hours (6+) now. I thought the issue was with Premier Pro 2024 so I went back to using Premier Pro 2023 and that worked for a little, but now has the same issue. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, I've also been having the same issue with Adobe Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue after the new update too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you specify what camera, bit rate and data rate the media is from and I can try and replicate on my M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Let us know the type of media files used & the effects applied. Also, are the media files saved on the internal storage or on external/network drive?
Note: Moved to the Discussions tab to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a podcast recording using 1080p footage at 30 fps. The only things added to the video were lumetri coloring and a logo. The files are on a Sandisk 12 TB G drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having these issues. I have had the same configuration for almost the last year. A 20-30 min video with images and overlays would take 15-30 minro render. After doing updates last week, rendering took 5+ hours. I have cleared cashe files, deleted old videos, uninstall/reinstall Premire. No sucess.  

I am currently using Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro. 1080p, 29.97 fps.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines