Exit

Premiere 2019 showing white screen only

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HeyScreen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.51.38 PM.png,
Having a problem with this.
Anytime I open a project, it shows this white screen in the preview monitor. Tried with multiple projects. Not working.
Premiere also doesn't quit normally. Have to force quit it.
The error shown is "A low level exception occurred in Adobe Scopes (Transmit::CreateInstance).
Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Thank you for sharing the information, panchsheeel.

Try resetting preferences and let us know if that helps.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

Thanks,
Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doersnt work for me....I dont even have those files running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and none of these suggestions fixed the promblem?
If I don't get this fixed soon I will have to switch to final cut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...

I went through every single option given here and none has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue as well. On my PC I went to Edit < Preferences < Media. And I unchecked "enable hardware accelerated encoding and decoding (requires restart)." Thaat fixed the issue. Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened my project in an older version of Pp. So far, it works for me.

Go to Creative Cloud, find Pp and click the 3 dots. Then, click on "other versions." Find the oldest version. Install it and watch this video on how to open new projects in old versions. Nothing else adviced here has helped me. I hope it works for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 my Adobe premiere pro freeze at this place and after not responding few days ago this is work properly but today this not working 

1607492739607-1345545781.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, same problem here!  Mac Mini M1, Adobe Premiere 15.4.1.

This problema happens all the time, when I'm using grid, wave warp, or even lumetri combined with other effects... it's annoying...  And, I just tried all workarounds: reset preferences, disable transmit, change project folder, everything... 
It's also happend in the thumbnails of a nested sequence in timeline, every small icon turns white. The same when aplly lumetri color in master properties... all white! WHY ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Gabriel. So... My problems almost stopped when I started to use the 15.2 version, running the app using Rosseta. In M1 I'm having serveral different problems, since this white screen when apply lumetri color in combinnation with other effects, and even bizarre glitches in export files... This workaround worked for me and I considerably reduce many problems....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a a constant bug/issue for me and after trying restarts, reinstalls, downgrading projects to previous version, clearing plugin cache and even throwing the kitchen sink at it I finally got it to clear the screen by clicking Edit >> Preferences >> Sync Setting >> Check Box: Automatically clear settings on application quit. Then restarted Premiere Pro and finally got to work on my cut again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strangely, during the time it took for me to find this thread and browse through the replies, my Program Monitor suddenly started showing my video footage again. Perhaps there was some sort of buffering issue?

I'd advise people to let PP sit for a few minutes first before attempting any sort of drastic fix. Chances are, it just hasn't loaded up into storage/memory yet.

On a side note, I have noticed a positive improvement by rendering the effects I've applied to my clips, so give that a try as well. It is possible that too many temporary effects are weighing on the overall performance of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines