• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Best Practices - Exporting for Web

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any documents out there that list the best practices for exporting videos for the web? Something that possibly lists recommended settings or tips for creating a MP4 video that is a good quality but also a low file size?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mp4 is your best bet.

Under H.264 you will find some Youtube presets.

You can use those and tweak the bitrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What site(s) are you uploading to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploading to an Amazon S3 account to then stream through on our Learning Management System. Looking for good quality, but also low file size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used Amazon like that, so I just can't say from experience what will provide the best results.  You may need to experiment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would add..its a bit trial and error as well as a juggling act to make it work for your self and your needs.

Yes Mp4 / h.264 is best for most thiongs web and streaming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just started a Plex server locally here, and will be reexporting all of my aerial videos, so I can have this new media server stream them when I want to show people high resolution versions. Far better then what YouTube is able to show. I'll report back with my findings after I try a couple of them. But I'm thinking something in the 10-20bitrate range.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines