• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere blew my macbook pro speakers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new 2 month old 15" MBP. I Was working on a project, macbook volume was about on half, when suddenly an audio bug occurred with really loud screatching noise and not letting me pause it. After it stopped, the speakers were really quiet, and after the next restart they're clearly blown. Initially I blamed the hardware, though the same thing happened a day later with my Sony 1000X-M3 headphones, luckily the headphones are ok, but that did give me a heart attack.

The situation is not ok, I am not happy. Adobe customer care chat is ridiculous.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Processor: 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Graphics: Radeon Pro 560X 4096 MB; Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Hi Adobe Community,

UPDATE: Adobe had a small number of user reports about an issue in Premiere Pro that could affect the speakers in the latest MacBook Pro. Adobe has released a patch via the Creative Cloud app to help address this issue. Please update to 13.0.3. 

Thank you,

- CM

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 202 Replies 202
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes this seems to be like a problem with the speaker or the soundboard..I have to send the computer to repair, but I use it all the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I don't have Mojave, i'm still on High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it happened to me again, using After Effect...just a small crack and then mono sound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines