Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC 2018 - Display freeze

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've just updated to Premiere CC 2018. However, I'm currently experiencing a quite annoying problem with it. The problem is that as soon as I have imported 3 videos in my project, my sequence window freezes and shows none of what I am doing until I make selection square. When I do that, it now displays the correct things (playback position, clip lenghts, etc.), but it freezes again with the selection square on the screen. It's really weird since when I have two videos imported in the project, everything is flawless. There is no need to say that the projects I've got to do involve more than 2 clips!

I've listed my hardware below, in case it could be helpful.

Thank you very much for your help!

Maxime

Premiere Pro CC 2018

Windows 10 Pro x64

Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.3GHz

8GB DDR3 RAM

Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

mxmcossette  wrote

Now, how can I downgrade to CC 2017?

Download Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone tell me when adobe will realese some uptade, or patch? I work on my wedding film project, and it`s second one which issue when audio is mixing with audio from diffrent place, and, but not whole audio in this clip but sometime its strat from half, or some  other part. When I deleting this clip, and replece it from my imported files from project,have no effects!!! I have to take this particular clip, and drag him on a time line,and only drag, if I try to import this file,and after that i try to put  on timeline guess what happends?? It mix this audio and replece it, from two diffirent parts in the project!!!

I really pissed, cause this brings me delay, in work, which cost me stress, and nerves, people and my clients are waiting, and waiting, my boss also is getting pissed on me, and i have tied hands trying everything for nothing,cause you cant resolve this problem? This is unacceptable, and ridiculus,is that what should be looks work on your product, encoding, loading second time clips, switching etc. In my opinion if ill pay you, and this is not easy money, you are giving me that what i paid for. Imagine that Ill pay you a half of price, cause only  a part is working, and Im curious what youve have to think i yourself, and how does make you fell. Youve be disapoint, and unfair.

Thats how I fell right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue with my source and playback video not playing. I could get the audio to work every now and then but I got it fixed by holding alt while opening premiere. Cleared settings and worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines