• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.2 Won't Render MP3 or WAV Files In Full Render

Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just one of many problems that 14.2 seems to have and is by far the worst update I've seen in a long time, everything is slower.. My main problem at the moment is that I can't get a render to happen that has music added in. I've tried both a WAV file and MP3 file and neither will render. Audio preview of the "rendering required audio files" takes FOREVER. When it goes into the render of the whole video itself it always stops at 83% which is pretty much where that audio file is inserted in the timeline. I've deleted all cache files for Premiere after the udpate and it makes no difference. Start up for Premiere is also very slow as it seems to have a hard time fetching video and audio files for a project.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you clear cache before opening the project for the first time?

FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files

Did you check audio hardware in pref.

Did you try new project and import old one?

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann. Yes. I did. 14.2 doesn't load properly, never shuts down properly, doesn't render anymore with audio. I tried downgrading, doesn't work. Going to uninstall next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A reinstall after updating video drivers and reboot, uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot now gives me Premiere 14.2 that won't even start up anymore. So.. I'm at a loss as I can't even run the app anymore and have done all of the troubleshooting steps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved this by completely uninstalling 14.2 and rebooting and then installing 14.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines