• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This release is recommended for all users.

The August release of Premiere Pro (version 15.4.1) includes a fix for an issue where using edit tools on clips can produce flickering in the Program Monitor.

To update the app open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top-left. Find Premiere Pro in the list and click Update.

This is an "announcement" post. It is not meant for troubleshooting. If you are experiencing any trouble with the release, please create a new post apart from this one. Thank you.

Useful resources

System requirements
New Features
Fixed Issues
Known issues

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the functional difference between the beta version of Premiere and this current version that causes it not to work with black magic hardware on M1 mac minis? Is there any hardware output device that does work with m1 based mac minis? Not getting any response from BMD, which I will be avoiding because of poor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I run it on core i3?

Reply sent via https://smallbusinessseoservice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Kashif. I don't think that would meet system requirements.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually i am having memory issues since any 2021 version (from 15.0 on until now.. still not fixed) with some of my machines (one is the by far biggest one..) - while working the RAM gets filled like infinately. it feels like it does never clean out stuff it doesnt need anymore. after 4-5 minutes of working i get the message "low on ram, please safe the project" and if i continue like 1 minute more, the whole computer freezes. once it even "disconnected" my 3080 Ti. it wasnt able to be found anymore in device manager. normally i have to reboot after every few minutes, because the problems in premiere dont stay in premiere. the whole PC lacks of RAM/GPU even after i close premiere.

for example:

i open a project, dont even do any playback.. i just open it and start adding things to the media encoder render list.. after like 4 or 5 clips the message pops up and everything starts to freeze.

PLEASE finally fix it. i can find HUNDREDS of users having these problems, like everyone of them has only 1 working solution: downgrading to 14.5 .. every other thing doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I revert back to the previous version of Premiere? The new update keeps crashing every few minutes and I can't get any work done. Please don't suggest ways to make the new version work, just tell me how to install the previous versions. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On creative cloud go to your apps list. Then next to the "open" button on
whichever app you would like to install a different version on there should
be three dots. Click on the three dots and a list of options open up, one
of them being "install other version" option. Click on that and choose a
version to install. Changing your version will not change your settings or
delete any of your changes or videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now there is no way to roll back to an earlier version of premier. I am also experiencing these difficulties. The developers, for some reason, removed this option. You need to contact the UserVoice support service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted customer service and requested version 14.3.2 and they sent me a download link. Back to smooth editing now. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after updating Pr lagging began - jumpy play back

this happen before but I was able to fix by deleting caches or reintalling adobe product .

this time I even did a whole PC reset . reintall all programs in a clean PC and still Pr is lagging 

MY PC:

Device name DESKTOP-R4NI19L Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB Device ID 9CA2D0CE-C13F-4DA9-9248-87955F860FCB Product ID 00331-20350-00000-AA777 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display - AMD RX 580 8G

please advice - I being using Pr for 5 years .... dont want to go back to Final cut or davinchi - HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enrique,

Sorry. What kind of footage. Try File > Close All Projects. Then Preferences > Media Cache. Delete all Media Cache (second choice). Please also try deleting preferences and then report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, hi.
Indeed, after the last update, I am experiencing inconveniences with the program hanging and crashing. I have to experience this inconvenience three times more than it was before the update. I agree with some of the user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The decision to reset the program settings and clear the cache does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Baffy,

Did you ever fix this issue? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I strongly recommend that all users reset their workspaces by default. Window - Workspace - Reset to save the layout. Sometimes it helps prolong life

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Priemer pro keeps crashing after update.

~I come here when Apps stop working.~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dlavender,

So sorry for that! Did you have any crash reports to share? If so, also send me a PM. Let me know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the Adobe Premiere 2021 update where I can no longer change the text and font. I have had a problem since the update to version 15.4.1, suddenly it is no longer possible to use different fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am now back to version 15.2.0 and now everything is back and as usual!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Same problem. Custom fonts need to be re-installed ever time I restart the computer. Total dealbreaker. Reverting to previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. Reninstalling the program may fix this problem."

Ive reinstalled everything twice and still cannot open Prmiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Reginald,

Sorry for the issue. Here's what works for most people experiencing this issue: Runtime Issues

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I Having the on the reference monitor when i press the play tab (Space) it plays the Audio but the Video just stays still in won't play the preview of the video this stared happening every since the update i try installing the old version and i still having the same issue i already uninstall the software and installed back on again but same issue does anybody alse have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry! What's your hardware setup and what kind of media are you using, josue?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin I using a core i7 582k 64 GB RAM  with a EVGA NVIDIA 1080

the media is been played from a Sandisk 1 TB Portable SSD file is 1080P 60 FPD H264

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi josue,

I think this system should be fine. You can check out the Help > System Compatibility Report to see if you have any video driver conflicts. As an aside, which camera shot this footage?

If you are clear according the report, you can try some basic troubleshooting. 

Deleting media cache between major updates is an important step in troubleshooting these issues, and should be done as a best practice at that time, and periodically, as files can build up on your hard drvie. Choose File > Close All Projects (important). Then, choose Edit > Preferences > Media Cache and then choose to delete all media cache (the second choice). It takes some time to rebuild the cache. While you are in preferences, do a quick check of other preferences that may be interfering with performance, Audio Hardware preferences, for example, need to be reset from time to time. Makes sure they are set correctly.

Have you tried deleting preferences? They often need to be refreshed every time you do a major update, such as this one, with its speech to text function. Before you do that, make sure that you sync your settings to Creative Cloud so that they get saved. That way, they can be restored after you delete preferences.

So, delete media cache. Restart Premiere Pro. Delete Preferences by pressing Alt as you launch. A dialog box will ask you if this is OK. Click OK.

Premiere Pro should launch with fresh preferences and new media cache. Is everything performing OK now?

If you are still having trouble, you can turn off hardware decoding of H.264 files in Preferences > Media. Restart your computer after that.

Please report back after trying these things. I wish you good luck in fixing this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines